Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Diaries of a Gas Guzzler... 08/11/2010

August 11'2010

Well I haven't updated my Gas Guzzler Diary as of late due to taking a weeks holiday and driving the "Ol' Guzzler" around visiting here and there and everywhere.


So here is an update for all of you on the improvements since my last Gas Guzzler entry. Just to clarify to those who wonder I drive a white 2005 Volkswagon Jetta.

New improvements noticed to date:
  • one 1 tank of gas I am clearing 1050mls, although excessive speed I have noticed does have a minimal effect (you might refer to my last entry that I normally was lucky to clear 500mls
  • on my holidays I did quite a bit of highway driving on the 401hwy and cleared 950mls on one tank
  • there is a huge decrease on the 'black smoke' that is expelled from the diesel fuel on initial start up
  • running noticeably smoother

Tune in tomorrow when the Gas Guzzler says.....

No comments:

Post a Comment